1. van der Westhuizen C, Malan M, Naledi T, Myers B, Stein DJ and Sorsdahl K, 2018. Tobacco use in South African emergency centre patients: opportunities for intervention: DOI: 10.1007/s11469-018-0042-2.
2. Brian S. Barnett V, Kusunzi L, Magola C, Borba P C, Udedi M, Kulisewa K and Hosseinipour M C, 2018: Factors associated with long length of stay in an inpatient psychiatric unit in Lilongwe, Malawi. DOI: 10.1007/s00127-018-1611-1.
3. Udedi M, Pence B W, Kauye F and Muula A S, 2018. Study protocol for evaluating the effectiveness of depression management on gylcaemic control in non-communicable diseases clinics in Malawi: DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-021601.
4. Barnett B S, Kusunzi V, Magola L, Borba C P C, Udedi M, Kulisewa K and Hosseinipour M. C. 2018: Factors associated with the use of seclusion in an inpatient psychiatric unit in Lilongwe, Malawi: www.mmj.mw/?p=7785.
5. Udedi M, Pence B W, Kauye F and Muula A S, 2018. The effect of depression management on diabetes and hypertension outcomes in low and middle-income countries: A systematic review protocol: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-018-0896-1.
6. Seid S, Demilew D, Yimer S and Mihretu A, 2018. Prevalence and Associated Factors of Mental Distress among Caregivers of Patients with Epilepsy in Ethiopia: A Cross-Sectional Study Design: doi: 10.1155/2018/2819643.
7. Nyoni A, Chiwaridzo M, Tadyanemhandu C, January J and Dambi J .M. 2018: Profiling the mental health of diabetic patients: a cross-sectional survey of Zimbabwean patients: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-018-3881-9.
8. Zarova C, Chiwaridzo M, Tadyanemhandu C, Machando D and Dambi J. M. 2018: The impact of social support on the health-related quality of life of adult patients with tuberculosis in Harare, Zimbabwe: a cross-sectional survey: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-018-3904-6.
9. Yohannes K, Gebeyehu A, Adera T, Ayano G and Fekadu W: Prevalence and correlates of post-traumatic stress disorder among survivors of road traffic accidents in Ethiopia: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13033-018-0229-8.
10. Hoysted C, Babl FE, Kassam-Adams N, Landolt MA, Jobson L, van der Westhuizen C, Curtis S, Kharbanda AB, Lyttle MD, Parri N, Stanley R, Alisic E. 2018. Knowledge and training in paediatric medical traumatic stress and trauma-informed care among emergency medical professionals in low- and middle-income countries: doi: 10.1080/20008198.2018.1468703.
11. Udedi M, Stockton M A, Kulisewa K, Hosseinipour M C, Gaynes B N, Mphonda S M, Matanje B. 2018: Integrating depression management into HIV primary care in central Malawi: The implementation of a pilot capacity building program: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-018-3388-z.
12. Dambi J, Corten L, Chiwaridzo M, Jack H, Mlambo T and Jelsma J, 2018. A systematic review of the psychometric properties of the cross-cultural translations and adaptations of the Multidimensional Perceived Social Support Scale (MSPSS): https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-018-0912-0.
13. Nhunzvi C and Galvaan R. Defining Occupational Therapy 2018: http://mup.manipal.edu/concepts-in-occupational-therapy-understanding-southern-perspectives.html.
14. Habtamu K, Hanlon C, Atalay A, Fekadu A and Medhin G 2018: Functional impairment among people with severe and enduring mental disorders in rural Ethiopia, A cross-sectional study: https://DOI: 10.1007/s00127-018-1546-6.
15. Demissie M, Hanlon C, Birhane R, Ng L, Medhin G and Fekadu A.2018. Psychological interventions for bipolar disorder in low- and middle-income countries: systematic review: https://doi.org/10.1192/bjo.2018.46.
16. Menberu M, Mekonen T, Azale T, Ayano G, Yimer S, Getnet A, Belete A, Kerie S and Fekadu W. 2018. Health care seeking behavior for depression in Northeast Ethiopia: depression is not considered as illness by more than half of the participants: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12991-018-0205-3.
17. van der Westhuizen C, Brittain K, Koen N, Maré K, Zar HJ, Stein DJ (2018). Sensitivity and Specificity of the SRQ-20 and the EPDS in Diagnosing Major Depression Ante- and Postnatally in a South African Birth Cohort Study. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 16(1):175-86, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11469-017-9854-8.
18. Dambi J et al, 2017. Use of patient-reported outcomes in low-resource settings — lessons from the development and validation of the Zimbabwean Caregiver Burden Scale: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/21679169.2017.1381313.
19. Nhunzvi C et al, 2017, Recovery from Substance Abuse among Zimbabwean Men: An Occupational Transition, OTJR: Occupation, Participation and Health, 1539449217718503, Occupational Therapy Journal of Research.
20. Dambi J et al, 2017, Psychometric evaluation of the Shona version of the Multidimensional Scale of Perceived Social Support Scale (MSPSS– Shona) in adult informal caregivers of patients with cancer in Harare, Zimbabwe. Malawi Medical. Journal. 2017; 29:89–96. https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2446-7903.
21. Habtamu K et al, 2017, Prevalence and associated factors of common mental disorders among Ethiopian migrant returnees from the Middle East and South Africa: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-017-1310-6.
22. Habtamu K et al, 2017, Validation of the World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule in people with severe mental disorders in rural Ethiopia: Validation of the World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule in people with severe mental disorders in rural Ethiopia: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12955-017-0647-3.
23. Kaseke T, January J , Tadyanemhandu C, Chiwaridzo M and Dambi J, A structural equation modelling of the buffering effect of social support on the report of common mental disorders in Zimbabwean women in the postnatal period: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-019-4151-1
24. Mihretu A, Nhunzvi C, Fekadu A, Norton S, Teferra S, Definition and Validity of the Construct “Problematic Khat Use”: A Systematic Review: https://doi.org/10.1159/000499970